PETROLEUM DEALERSHIP FINANCE (LPO)
This product provides finance for stock or white petroleum products(PMS,AGO, and DPK) to customers who are registered and authorized dealers of major oil marketers. To provide opportunity to increase volume of business as well as margins through consistent growth in turn over through credit financing.
Other accompanying documents:
- Customer`s application letter , letter from company/organization/employer confirming the invoice and stating details/ time of payment.
- Valid means of identification: drivers licence, international- passport.
- Utility bill of company and resident of the Directors
- For a limited liability company two Directors stating details/time of payment. Valid means of identification: drivers licence, international – passport.
- Three months bank statements of account.
- LPO suppliers paper.
- Letter of domiciliation of contract payment from the company, from the employer`s company.
LPO finance is subject to a maximum of 90 days payment. Loan amount does not exceed the 70% of cost of supply. Irrevocable tripartite domiciliation of agreement in respect of contract proceeds executed by beneficiary company to ESAN MFB LTD.
Give customers ability to carry out supply orders within a given time frame. Give customers access to working capital. Supports business growth and expansion and contribute to National GDP.